While I believe that most noises or bumps in the night can be explained for a reason, there are times when some bumps in the night are actually just that. If you are experiencing odd occurrences, then check this post to validate whether its your radiator creaking at night or there really is a spooky spectral visiting your abode.
We can’t always explain what we feel or why we feel a certain way, and this can occur when sensing a spirit. If we choose to remain open to spirits, then we will sense them. It is more intuitive and clairvoyant than anything else. Spirits linger near where they died and I believe they remain in old houses with a history to the building or anywhere else.
Encountering a Spirit may feel like –
- A sudden rush of wind or cool air that cannot be explained
- A heavy or strong pressure around your head, neck, chest or upper back
- An unexplained feeling of anxiety, nervousness or a rush of emotion
- A heaviness in the air which makes the space feel small or stuffy
- Hearing voices, whispers or distant chatter
- Someone is watching you
A place that is haunted by a dark spirit will have a more oppressive energy. A place that has a light spirit will have a more lighter or positive energy. Your feelings will tell you which is which.
If your home has a darker energy, this list of things to look for will tell you:
- Electrical disturbances that cannot be explained
- Seeing shadows out of the corner of your eye
- Strange dreams or nightmares
- Psychokinetic Activity (opening of doors or things moving around the room)
- Unexplained fear when in certain areas of your space
- Abnormal animal behavior or reactions
- Feeling drained, mentally foggy or tired when in the space
We are physical beings but we also have an energetic level to us. We are connected to the Spirit world. Sometimes we have to reach out on the energetic level to understand why we feel what we feel. If you do suspect your home has darker spirits, then look for these signs:
- Clean the clutter and mess from every room in the house
- Smudge your space regularly with sage, cedar, frankincense, rosemary
- Place crystals, charms or deities around the room
- Burn incense or diffuse essential oils
- Imagine your space filled and wrapped with white light
- Ask your angelic Spirit Team to help
- Practice positive thinking and keep your emotions positive
- Consult with a shaman, paranormal expert or energy healer
This blog post was created with thanks to another blog site. I don’t have the web address but I give credit. *
I don’t recommend interacting much with the dark spirit. If you do have one, seek help from a professional or a church priest. The dark spirits may have unresolved business on this earthly plane that prevents them from transitioning to the next level of existence or going to a dimension.